We might be moving!!!!

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hey everyone!
We didn't want to announce this too early.
Then we were concerned about who to tell first.
We have been looking at houses for a while.
With prices and inflation, we think we found a good investment.
One that is low enough that we can afford now,
and expect it to really appreciate in value.
This may even be our dream home.

Here are the specs:
  • Custom home, hand crafted
  • In the country with great view
  • Close to school
  • Large lot size
  • White picket fenced yard
  • Close to state historical landmarks
  • Environmentally friendly home with latest Go green features
  • Air conditioned
  • One of a kind home
  • Needs some fixing up,
  • Seller willing to exchange sweat labor.

We have enclosed a picture

of the school and home.

WE ARE TOO EXCITED!!

7 comments:

Amanda May 4, 2008 at 9:17 PM

I love this house! It looks so roomy! I hope there is another house just like it close buy so we can be neighbors! That would be awesome! When are you moving in?

Julie May 5, 2008 at 12:36 PM

Air conditioned....Hmmmmmm......Looks like a labor of love. The yard is to die for- literally after mowing it! I love seeing your family pictures with your dog. It was a beautiful day yesterday in Oregon. Even my parents in Corvallis thought so.

Jef May 5, 2008 at 9:19 PM

wow....I'm glad to hear you are finding something that may already have wood floors...LOL

Shaun & Denise May 5, 2008 at 9:35 PM

For those who are still wondering the mud hut is the house we are refering to moving into, not the school. Four walls is over rated. Anyone can have that, but two is the new cool.

Jef May 13, 2008 at 1:34 AM

At least you can save space with your gardening...no need to take up beautiful lawn when you can grow your garden right on your roof...wouldn't want to have the lawn up there, kids might fall through the roof...great spoof Shaun, you had me going.

Jared August 7, 2008 at 9:17 PM

If that school is in Pedee, I actually attended 6th grade there and lived in Pedee for 1 year. There were 2 class rooms with 3 grades each. It's been a long time, but it sure looks the same as my old school. It is beautiful there. Looks like you guys are doing well. Jared Clavin

The Gatherums August 8, 2008 at 6:59 AM

Yes, That is Pedee. We had fun hanging out in the school yard taking some pictures. Thanks Jared for your comment and looking at our blog. How is everything with your family?