For Sale

Saturday, December 6, 2008

As many of you know, there is always a season for everything.
Some things are well thought out over a period of time and others just seem to happen over night.
We lived in our last house 4 years before we got the itching to move.
This time it looks to be only 3 1/2 years.

So you may ask, " Where do you plan to go?"

We really don't know. We haven't thought that far ahead.

Infact we weren't even convinced on moving until we woke up this morning to a sign in our yard, that used to be across the street in our neighbors yard.

Well some thing just seem meant to be, so we will just wait and see.

7 comments:

Kim December 6, 2008 at 12:31 PM

Wow congrats, change is good sometimes, I hope you find a place that is perfect. You could come to Idaho :) !!! Keep us all posted.

Jef December 6, 2008 at 1:36 PM

I'm really hoping that this is a joke...since it was the neighbors sign and not one that you wanted...But if you do move, and since Shaun's business is web based, you could move to Brookings...good place to get rid of migraines!

Rory Baxter December 7, 2008 at 10:37 AM

You guys cant move away! We need all of your wonderful frienship and talents here - along with your sweet kiddos.
We would miss you guys tons.
Be sure to keep us posted -k-

Amanda December 7, 2008 at 2:38 PM

HA HA Ha Ha!!!! I am so glad to finally be rid of the that Gatherum family in our ward! I sure hope you sell quickly!!!! JK we love you and I am soooo glad THIS IS A JOKE!!!!! (if not your DEAD!)There will never be a Home teacher, nursary leader, or Activity day leader as good as we have now!!

The Gatherums December 7, 2008 at 2:50 PM

Of Course this is a joke. But first it was a joke on us. We woke up Saturday morning to a for sale sign in our yard. It came from the house across the street. We don't know who did it, but thought it may have been a hint to move, so we went with it and did the post.

I am sure it was the Davis family who put the sign in our yard anyway. They have been trying to get rid up us for years. LOL

On a side note, please find a good buyer for the house across the street.

We are staying until it is time to go, and we hope that won't be for a while still.

Hope you enjoyed the post. A blog needs some humor every now and then.

Alli December 8, 2008 at 1:57 PM

I admit it, it was me. Todd wanted to TP your house, but I talked him into just putting the sign there instead.

Julie December 18, 2008 at 1:58 PM

This was a very funny post! Since I remember the one about the house that had great air circulation, I knew it was most likely a joke. Glad to see it is! Unless you decided to move to Utah...Hey, did Rory Baxter use to live in Corvallis? I think I remember her living across the cul-de-sac from the apartments we used to manage. I used to visit her and I remember her oldest was a girl then they had a boy I think. Tell her to contact me on my blog if you wouldn't mind. Thanks!