Thursday, November 5, 2009
So the last couple of weeks have really tested the health on our family. I wanted to blog about it, yet I don't want to come across as complaining, so I thought I would turn it into a question session. Feel free to answer the questions. All comments will be published in one week. Person with the most correct answers will win a batch of cookies. If no comments are left, then there will be no cookies and my family would be pretty sad, because I make great cookies. You really don't want to make them sad. Answers will be revealed in about one week. If you don't know the answer, you might as well use some creativity.
Questions about our family
1. How many of us have been sick with the flu this week?
2. What other ailment did someone have this week (not last week for those paying attention)?
3. Who went to the hospital this week?
4. Who is the only person to not have gone to the hospital in the last 365 days?
5. How many times has Shaun been under anesthesia in the last year?
Well that pretty much sums up. Hoping tomorrow is a new day to a healthy everyone.